24th March
Further on from my meeting with Emma a few days ago and her advice on the concept of my images, she suggested that I should show the progression of beauty to avant-garde by incorporating close ups of nails and lips, not only to show my skills but to show the transition of the sins. I think this will work brilliantly as it will bring more diversity to my book and also something different than just every page being a different image as with these close-ups will bring each concept together. This mood board that I have created shows inspiration for the nail and lip close ups also the composition of how I will plan my model to stand to show both elements in each shoot. With some of the images being beauty shots of the face with the nails and others showing more of the body but keeping the focal point on the nails.
Further on from my meeting with Emma a few days ago and her advice on the concept of my images, she suggested that I should show the progression of beauty to avant-garde by incorporating close ups of nails and lips, not only to show my skills but to show the transition of the sins. I think this will work brilliantly as it will bring more diversity to my book and also something different than just every page being a different image as with these close-ups will bring each concept together. This mood board that I have created shows inspiration for the nail and lip close ups also the composition of how I will plan my model to stand to show both elements in each shoot. With some of the images being beauty shots of the face with the nails and others showing more of the body but keeping the focal point on the nails.
No comments:
Post a Comment