Saturday, 22 February 2014

H A I R S K E T C H E S / D E S I G N S . . .


22nd February
As well as doing the normal face charts for each of my looks for the shoots, I think designing hair is just as big as the make-up, especially both aspects are going to be playing the same role for the looks. Looking over my hair mood boards and my pinterest boards which I made collecting images that inspired me, I spent last night drawing up and painting these designs for the hair. I decided to water colour paints as the way the colour merges into the paper is something which I think works well when designing hair as apposed to it being to stiff. These are my initial designs and I will probably continue to have a play about and draw some more. I stuck to the colours of each sin as you can but I might change my mind nearer the time to see which looks will fit which sin. As you can see each design is quite creative and demonstrates avant garde hair, I want the hair to stand out and to make just as much of a statement as the make-up for each of the second looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment