Monday, 14 April 2014

M O D E L C A N C E L L A T I O N . . .

14th April
So today I scheduled to do my Greed shoot but unfortunately I got a message this morning form my model and she had to cancel. As it is the Easter holiday most of my friends are at home, and the only ones who are still in Southampton are stupidly busy with their own work too. At first I started panicking as I couldn’t find a model but my good friend Frankie said she will model for me on Wednesday – which brings me back a day as I wanted to finish all my shoots tomorrow but instead I have dedicated today to editing my pictures. As on Photoshop it is hard to get the same black, I have found it quite difficult to make sure that all the layers of black and backgrounds are the same so I am going to spend today making I correct all the images ready for placing them on InDesign.


I have learnt from today that unfortunately cancellation is a common thing when shooting, it is unfortunate especially when you are on a tight time schedule but I have learnt to keep calm and to utilise my time in a different productive way.

No comments:

Post a Comment