Unfortunately Gary is going home on Good Friday for 2weeks so the following week commencing 14th April I need a new photographer. A photographer called Kirsty Hitchens posted on the Solent collaboration page mentioning that she is in Southampton over Easter and is free to shoot any days, I messaged her on Facebook to see if she was available to shoot on the days I had scheduled and she was very optimistic about it. I sent over the mood boards I prepared and I also sent her some of the edited pictures I had already done from shooting with Gary so she could get a clear idea on how I wanted the lighting and she seems to understand, she mentioned she had done this sort of stuff before which was really reassuring, as my main concern would be that the 2 different sets of lighting and photographers, this would become apparent in my portfolio of work for my FMP.
BILLIE-RAE VALENTINE MARIA
Make-Up & Hair Artist
Southampton/London
billiewilkers@aol.co.uk
www.twitter.com/Billie_RaeMaria
Tuesday, 1 April 2014
P H O T O G R A P H E R. C H O I C E . . .
A good friend of mine who I have worked with before called Gary Jones is going to be photographing the majority of my shoots for my FMP. A few weeks prior to this date he mentioned how he wanted to build up his portfolio with studio based work and I thought perfect opportunity. I have always been a fan of his work as he is a talented student so I am excited for our collaboration. As we are friends outside of university I feel confident in working with him as I feel we will have good communication, I have sent him mood boards and expressed my ideas about how I want my images to look and he seems pretty confident that he can fill fill these requirements.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment