12th April
As I am coming towards to the end of shooting for my book, I wanted to look back on my production schedule to see if I am on track. Due to the delay of shooting I am slightly behind on my original schedule, but when I made the schedule I want entirely sure of my idea. Although I am not on target I am still pleased with my work so far, as I took longer with practising the hair and make-up I feel like this has made me more confident and certain when it came down to my shooting my final looks.
As I am coming towards to the end of shooting for my book, I wanted to look back on my production schedule to see if I am on track. Due to the delay of shooting I am slightly behind on my original schedule, but when I made the schedule I want entirely sure of my idea. Although I am not on target I am still pleased with my work so far, as I took longer with practising the hair and make-up I feel like this has made me more confident and certain when it came down to my shooting my final looks.
From my schedule, I originally wanted to be at the stage
where I was ready to send my book off to print, but unfortunately this hasn’t
happened. I am still confident that I will get it all done in time as I have
started researching into printers.
I have decided to go with a printing company based outside
of Southampton in Eastleigh called Diguru. I asked for a quote for my book to
be printed with all the specifications and for one book it would be £145 or for
3, £195. From what iv heard from other printers based in Southampton, Diguru
seem the most reasonably priced and they are very formative and quick to
respond to emails which is reassuring. They said it would take no longer than a
week for my book to be printed, after being told this I feel more confident
time wise as I feel I an spend more time editing my pictures and placing it all
on InDesign to make sure everything is perfect before I send it off.
11/04/14
|
Confirm production and
final designs ready for print
|
18/04/11
|
Order final copies and
start communicating with creative industry persons who might be interested in
promoting book
|
25/04/11
|
Unstructured week for
the additional completion of any project
|
No comments:
Post a Comment